Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Job Seekers: Thank you for your interest in Axalta. We invite you to take a few minutes to build your profile so that you can search and apply for opportunities. If you have already created a profile within our system, please use the link at the top of this page to log in as a Returning User.
Not ready to apply? Submit your resume for general consideration.
Current Axalta employees with access to Inside Axalta: Please click here to create your internal profile or log-in to your existing profile.
APAC Careers- Click Here
North & Latin America Careers - Click Here
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Coordination of administrative and office work; including maintenance of contacts with the owner of the office space and other vendors providing services to set safe, ergonomic and esthetic office area.- Coordination of EHS activities – risk assessment and trainings, including:- Fire protection – instructions, documents, procedures and control- Compliance - responsibility for implementation of EHS and Fire protection procedures and conducting audits in all Axalta Poland sites.- Administration and supervision of the company car fleet and the company mobile phones, including procedure of investigation and reporting accidents.- Handling effective communication, correspondence flow and parcels delivering.- Keeping control over business travel TER settlements.- Coordination of official meetings, conferences and other events at the office.- Responsibility for tools and equipment entrusted to Axalta company.- Following key Axalta operational procedures specified in the Regulations- Other tasks resulting from the implemented projects.#LI-IM1
Production leader is responsible for all production related departments – 4 Cells /production units, Quality Control (QC), Maintenance, Waste and Container Cleaning department. In addition the responsibilities comprises compliance of all Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (EHS) regulations and standards and contributes proactive to continuous LEAN improvements of all processes in production.Tasks:Process- and Chemical Engineering, chemical know-how, process comprehension- Process of paint production- Chemical understanding of paint production- Knowledge and application of analytical and statistical methods to interpret results- Control, guidance and direction of all production processes - Be a change agent for developing key organizational capabilities to continue and improve sustainable operations performance using the Axalta Operational Excellence program and LEAN methodologies or other manufacturing/business excellence tools where they fit to deliver improved objectives supporting the site and factory strategy Continuous Improvement: Production Lead is responsible for up to date continuous development and improvement of the production processes.- LEAN methods and methodology – fundamental knowledge and usage to improve productivity- Cost accounting- Budget preparation and responsibility- Improvement projects - Quality management- EHS compliance and improvements Legal requirements and regulatory: Knowledge of the internal and legal regulatory referring to all processes in the responsible areas. - Provides leadership for all factory activities and agreed on area objectives in relation to all areas of EHS & business complianceEnsures that factory plans are in place and executed to guarantee regulatory compliance, compliance to corporate standards, environmental compliance, continuous improvement in personal health & safety and reduction of process safety risk Aufgaben• Sie leiten und verantworten den gesamten Produktionsbereich bestehend aus vier Produktionseinheiten (Zellen) und produktionsnahen Abteilungen (Instandhaltung, Gebinde-Reinigung und Qualitätskontrolle). • Als Produktionsleiter planen, überwachen und optimieren Sie die Produktionsabläufe kontinuierlich mittels zeitgemäßer Lenkungsmaßnahmen (zB.: LEAN) zur Absicherung eines störungsfreien Ablaufs und unter Einhaltung der vorgegebenen Sicherheits-, Umwelt und Qualitätsstandards.• Sie agieren als Partner der lokalen und internationalen Business-Verantwortlichen und berichten in dieser Funktion direkt an den Werksleiter in Guntramsdorf. #LI-IM1
- Responsible for the Q- and EHS&S activities in the cell (audits, incident reporting, …)- Drive and support different programs implemented on site (AOE implementation, TVPM, 5S, LEAN, ….)- Drive improvements regarding production processes in the cell together with the people- Create various (KPI-) reports for the cell (BC)- Take place in various cross functional and cross site meetings (face to face or via confcall) (BC)- Execute of the annual stock counting in the production- Support maintaining equipment together with the people- Coaching of direct employees: problem solutions, decisions regarding personal (hiring process including requisitions), development of people, feedback talks (illness, resigning, …), target agreements (IPP)- Creating countermeasures to adapt to changed circumstances (volume decrease or increase, necessary improvements of cost situation, benefits, shift models, …)- Meet budget allowanceAufgaben• In dieser Funktion leiten Sie eine von vier lackproduzierenden Abteilungen der Produktion und berichten direkt an die Produktionsleitung.• Sie verantworten die termingerechte Herstellung von Flüssiglacken beginnend bei der Arbeitsvorbereitung bis hin zur Bereitstellung für den Versand.• Die kontinuierliche Verbesserung von Prozessen (LEAN) steht ebenso auf Ihrer täglichen Agenda wie die Teilnahme an cross-funktionalen Meetings & Projekten.• Sie initiieren und führen Verbesserungsprojekte zur Prozessoptimierung durch.• In Ihrem Verantwortungsbereich liegen die Einhaltung des Abteilungsbudgets, der Umwelt- und Qualitätsstandards sowie der Sicherheitsvorschriften. #LI-IM1
Support and development of the Customer Relation Management (CRM) instance in Axalta EMEA (Salesforce.com)The objective of the role is to support CRM processes that- Continuously improves Customer Experience & Relationship and puts Clients & Prospects in the Centre of our business.- Increases Productivity and help to drive the full Organisation embracing and using the CRM tool. The role requires in-depth knowledge of the functional and technical aspects of the CRM tool (salesforce.com) as well as affinity with IT applications and data in general
- Demonstrate new and existing products to distributors and end-users.- Plan, coordinate and lead system trials for target end-users.- Install Paint systems and support equipment (e.g. mixing machines, colour tools) for end-users.- Provide technical and colour support as required to Distributors and end-users.- Promote use of Axalta brand products within existing end-user customers and target end-users.- Identify and resolve application enquiries as raised by distributors or end-users.- Train new and existing end-users in Axalta products.